The Shri Ram Universal School believes in the unique individuality of each child and the entire curriculum is woven around the child, to make the learning process challenging and enjoyable. The emotional and physical well-being of the child is of utmost importance. It will be our endeavour to equip the child with requisite skills through a comprehensive intermingling of the most recent innovations in the field of education and tutoring research. Fostering creativity, independent thinking, experimentation along with the development of sound ethical values will enable our students to blossom to the fullest extent.
TSUS will enshrine the following
- Collaborative curricular approach, providing programmes of experiential active learning.
- Pupils will be actively involved in a process of meaning and knowledge construction, building on their previous knowledge.
- The students will apply critical thinking skills and be motivated to be independent learners.
- A diverse range of learning experiences suited to pupils’ differing interests and abilities.
- Children will be encouraged to explore and develop their own ideas through games and role-play.
- Students will be motivated to express themselves, to listen to one another and construct their own value system.
- Tackle classroom and playground discipline issues in a collaborative manner allowing socio-emotional development in an atmosphere of democracy and belonging.